Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Corn Dog Muffins


Summertime makes me think of the many fun foods that I like to eat at fairs, carnivals and at the beach.  One of my favorite foods to eat at these places is corn dogs.  I could've just made corn dogs but what fun would that be.  So I decided to make corn dog muffins.  Yup, corn dog muffins.  

Here is what you will need to make these:
  • 1 box of corn muffin mix (plus ingredients that the box calls for)
  • 1 tablespoon of sugar
  • 1 package of hotdogs 

Directions:
  1. In a medium bowl, whisk dry corn muffin mix and sugar.
  2. Add wet ingredients the box calls for (usually an egg and milk)
  3. Fill mixture into a muffin pan filling only half way.
  4. Cut hotdogs into 1/3’s.
  5. Place each 1/3 hotdog upright in each muffin pan.
  6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees until golden brown.  
  7. Let cool for 5 minutes then serve.

Whether you make these fun treats for lunch or for a snack, it will satisfy your taste buds.  

See how I made them here: 


Thanks for watching!  Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment