Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gingerbread Cookies with Candy Canes


When you think of Christmas Cookies, you think of Gingerbread cookies.  This time of year everyone is making gingerbread cookies.  I wanted to do something a bit different.  I made traditional gingerbread cookies but baked them with mini candy canes and wrapped their little arms around them.  

Ingedients:
  • I package of refrigerated gingerbread cookie dough
  • mini candy canes
  • dusting of flour
Link to Gingerbread man cookie cutter: http://amzn.to/2ei1Zkz

Directions:
  1. Start by rolling your gingerbread dough to about 1/4 inch in thickness.
  2. Use a cookie cutter to cut out your gingerbread men.
  3. Place on a lined cookie sheet and position unwrapped mini candy canes in the center of the cookie.
  4. Using a small spatula or knife, carefully fold the arms across the candy canes.
  5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.

I hope you enjoy this recipe.  If you want to see exactly how I made these you can watch here:


Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

“James Lamprey (FunFoodsYT) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”

No comments:

Post a Comment