Saturday, December 13, 2014

Marshmallow Christmas Trees


Christmas seems to bring out the creativity in me.  I wanted to make something festive but original so I decided to make a Christmas tree out of food.  I know, not original.  But wait, how I made them was. 

Indredients:
  • Marshmallows (Mega and regular sizes)
  • green chocolate or candy wafers
  • yellow chocolate or candy wafers
  • decorative candy (crushed candy canes or sprinkles)
  • pull-n-peel Twizzlers

Directions:
  1. Start by cutting the mega marshmallow in half.
  2. Cut one regular marshmallow in half and another one in half.
  3. Using only 3 halves place them on top of the mega marshmallow.
  4. Then cut a regular size marshmallow in a half triangle and place on the top.
  5. Melt your green chocolate and dip the marshmallow tree in the chocolate and place on some wax paper.
  6. Pull apart your Twizzlers and wrap them around the tree.
  7. cover the tree with crushed candy canes or sprinkles.
  8. Melt your yellow chocolate and pipe out a star shape on some wax paper.
  9. After the star has hardened Place it into the tree on the top. 

I hope you enjoy this recipe.  

If you want to see how I made these, watch here:



Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment