Bacon is one of those foods that everyone loves. Lately, I have seen bacon used in almost everything from tradition favorites to desserts. Me personally, I am a breakfast person. So when I seen someone make pancakes with bacon in them, I had to do it.
Here is what you will need to make these:
Ingredients:
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup whole milk
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
1 whole egg
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
small pinch of salt
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup whole milk
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
1 whole egg
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
small pinch of salt
Directions:
- Pre cook bacon in oven.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add egg, butter and milk to dry mixture.
- Whisk until batter is thick but yet pourable.
- Butter a skillet and or use bacon grease and turn on to medium heat.
- Place a strip of bacon on the skillet and pour the batter over the strip.
- When golden brown, flip.
- You can also crunch pieces of bacon and sprinkle on top of the pancakes as they cook.
- When both sides are golden brown remove from skillet and serve with maple syrup and butter.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you want to see how I made these watch it here:
Please feel free to share this with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:
Post a Comment