I love birthday party’s. I especially love kids birthday party’s because I am able to make fun desserts to share. My great nephew’s 4th birthday party was an opportunity to make these fun crocodile Nutter Butters. His birthday was Neverland themed and these were perfect for the occasion.
Ingredients:
- 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
- about 32 mini marshmallows
- 1 package of green candy wafers or melted chocolate
- 1/4 cup of white candy wafers or melted chocolate
- Black writing gel.
Directions:
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half an set aside.
- Place about half of the package of green candy wafers in a microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds so it doesn’t burn.
- Dip Nutter Butters in melted wafers covering completely and remove excess drips.
- Place on wax paper to harden up. (DO NOT USE A WIRE RACK!)
- Before the wafers have a chance to harden up, place each half of the mini marshmallows on one side of the top of the dipped Nutter Butter sticky side down.
- Draw a pupil with the black writing gel in the center of each marshmallow.
- Place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to speed up the process.
- Melt white candy wafers in the microwave just as you have done the green wafers.
- Place melted wafers in a small plastic bag and cut a very small tip of the corner of the bag.
- Take dipped Nutter Butters out of the refrigerator and draw small triangles to resemble teeth on the opposite end from the eyes.
- Place back in the refrigerator for another 10-15 minutes.
Thats it! It is that simple to make something that every kid will love, even most adults too!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. You can see step-by-step how I made these here:
Please feel free to share this with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment