Season 5 of “The Walking Dead” is currently under way and nothing is better than watching your favorite show while stuffing your face with some amazing snacks. So I decided to make a themed dessert for the occasion.
Now you can choose to decorate your brownies anyway you wish but I will include a list of the things I used below.
Ingredients:
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- Frosting (I used cream cheese frosting)
- Half a box of Oreo cookies
- 2 Milano cookies
- white and dark chocolate or candy wafers
- corn syrup
- red and blue food coloring
- bloody bones candies
- black writing gel
Directions:
- Start by making your brownies according to the directions on the package and allow brownies to cool.
- Melt some white chocolate with a couple dark chocolate mixed in to make the color darker.
- Spread the melted chocolate on some wax paper covering a 4 x 6 inch area then let cool.
- Melt dark chocolate and write design on wax paper with a printed design underneath as a guide. let cool.
- transfer the dark chocolate onto the 4 x 6 design adding a small amount of dark chocolate to bind.
- Frost the top of the cooled brownies.
- crush Oreo cookies in a food processor or in a large bag and spread evenly covering the whole brownie.
- Place your 4 x 6 design in the center.
- Cut 1/3 off of a Milano cookie and place into the brownie.
- Write R.I.P. on the cookie.
- Melt more white chocolate and pour into a brain mold.
- When hardened, remove from mold and place on brownies.
- Make your edible blood by mixing light corn syrup with about 4 drops of red and 1 drop of blue food coloring.
- Pour blood over brains and tombstones.
Now just cut yourself a piece and enjoy the show!
See how I made this recipe here:
Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest or by e-mail.

No comments:
Post a Comment