Friday, December 19, 2014

M&M Christmas Lights


Christmas time is the perfect time to bring out the creativity in everyone.  I have seen these made before but using different ingredients.  This is perfect for wrapping around a cake or the dessert dish at a holiday party.  Maybe even decorate a gingerbread house with them.

Here is what you will need:

Ingredients:
    -Mega M&M's
    -Dot's candies
    -Pull-n-peel Twizzler's
    -Melted white chocolate

Directions:
  1. Cut Dot’s in half
  2. Stick Dot’s to M&M’s longways.
  3. Pull apart your Twizzlers and cut into 3rd’s.
  4. Melt white chocolate
  5. Place a small amount of white chocolate on the bottom of the Dots and attach Twizzlers
  6. Repeat alternating colors and let dry. 

It is that simple.  I hope you enjoyed this recipe.  If you wish to see how I made these watch here:  



Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment