Tuesday, January 20, 2015

3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles


Oreo cookies are some of the most tasty cookies ever invented.  There are so many recipes that can be created using these tasty cookies.  I decided to make one of these recipes.  

You will love these Oreo Truffles.   Easy to make and only 3 ingredients needed.

Ingredients:
  • 1 package Oreo Cookies
  • 1 - 8oz package Cream Cheese
  • White chocolate or dark chocolate if you choose

Directions:
  1. Start by grinding Oreo cookies in a food processor.
  2. Add cream cheese and mix well.
  3. Roll into 1 inch balls and place in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
  4. Melt white chocolate 
  5. Remove hard Oreo balls from freezer and dip in white chocolate.
  6. If you choose, garnish with Oreo crumbs or allow to harden and garnish with melted dark chocolate.  

I hope you enjoyed this recipe and decide to make it for yourself.

See how I made them here:



Please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and pInterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment