Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Chili & Cheese Stuffed Crescents


Are you looking for a quick and simple delicious recipe that you can eat in under 20 minutes?  If you answered “Yes,” then keep reading. 

This is my Go-to recipe on nights when I am just too busy to cook something big or if I am pressed for time.  At only 150 to 200 calories per serving, this will satisfy almost anybody’s dietary needs.  

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of crescents 
  • 1-2 cups of mild cheddar cheese (any shredded cheese will do)
  • 1-16 oz can of chili
  • Sour cream (optional)

Directions:
  1. Start by lightly greasing your muffin tins
  2. Roll out your crescents and divide into 8 equal pieces.
  3. Place each crescent in separate tins forming a cup shape.
  4. Sprinkle a small amount of cheese in each crescent.
  5. Add about 2 tablespoons of chili in each crescent.
  6. Sprinkle more cheese on top of the chili and close the crescents by pulling up the corners and pinching them together at the top.
  7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. 
  8. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
  9. Top with sour cream and more cheese if desired.

I hope you enjoyed this recipe.  If you want to see how I made these, watch here:


Thanks for watching, please feel free to share this recipe with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment